Monday, June 30, 2008

This and That

Hola darlings! I'm exhausted. I ran home from work tonight and spent an hour trying to get the front lawn cut before I dashed inside to watch - okay, control your gag reflex now - The Bachelorette! I almost got it all finished too - whew! But I ran out of gas - didn't put quite enough in to finish. I think I need to give the mower an oil transfusion too. I think I shamed my next store neighbors into cuting their grass tonight - it's dark out now and they're out there shoving the mower around, lol! Well, they didn't cut last week at all and with all the rain we've had and the sun and the humidity, their grass is tall! Particularly in contrast to the line I cut along the lot line tonight, ha! Tomorrow I'm having the rain gutters cleaned out. They are absolutely clogged and the back deck has been under Niagra Falls during all the rain this month. And I'm finally going to get some of those gutter covers, the permanent kind that supposedly are guaranteed to keep all the crap out FOREVER! Tonight, though, I'm taking a bubble bath and going to dreamland early. 'night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...