Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shira Evans and Her Amazing Foundation: Update

Shira has her next project - in Portugal! She'll be headed there sometime toward the end of July/beginning of August. More details as I learn them. In the meantime, check out this video of Shira's recent Computer Lab with kids in Ashkelon, Israel. I wrote awhile ago that Shira invited me to a casual game of chess at the ICC, where she is a member. Having some knowledge of Shira's level of play, I declined, but then I got this brain storm (post-menopausal hot flash in the head) and I started brewing up something in my Magic Goddesschess Cauldron (in reality, a rather large dish that I borrowed from those fabulous Las Vegas Showgirls, Bambi and Candi). I'll let you know soon -- in the meantime, there's lots of other stuff to write about tonight. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...