Monday, February 1, 2010

Southwest Chess Club Action: February is for Lovers Swiss!

All right, I just love the title of this upcoming event!

February Is For Lovers Swiss: February 4 & 18

4-Round Swiss in One Section; two games per night; Game/45 minutes.

USCF (dual) Rated. EF: $5. One ½-Point Bye Available for any round (except round four) if requested at least 2-days prior to round. TD is Grochowski

Note: The games will start promptly at 7:00 (with the 2nd round starting around 8:30; games will conclude by about 10:15 pm).

Registration is 6:20-6:50 p.m. I plan to close registration at 6:50. If you arrive after first-round pairings are prepared, you will have to take a 1/2-point bye in the first round.


However, if you want to play but anticipate being a few minutes late, please e-mail myself (robin.grochowski@quarles.com) or call me 414-861-2745 prior to 5:00 p.m. on February 4, so I can include you in the pairings. If you need a first round bye please let me know as soon as possible and you can have one.

Note dates: This tournament will be interrupted by GM Yermolinsky lecture and simul on Feburary 11th. Please sign up in advance if possible.
 
HOLY CAISSA!  No one emailed me with this news?!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...