Friday, January 11, 2013

"Good Hearted Man" by Tift Merritt

Absolutely awesome song, I heard it for the first time today while I was doing some lunch-time shopping at the TJ Maxx in the mall downtown near where I work.  I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.  The song stuck with me all through the rest of the day when I got back to the office and I talked about it tonight with the Cougars (a/k/a The Ladies of the Bus) and Jo whipped out her smart phone thingy and did a search and voila!  Got me the name of the artist who sang it and also the info that the song had been nominated for song of the year (presumably the year it came out).  But never heard of this singer.  I don't know if she wrote the song, but she sure did perform it well.  But then, judge for yourself:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...