Friday, May 16, 2008

2008 U.S. Women's Chess Championship

Hola darlings! I've got a day off today, yippee! So, first thing this morning, I updated my coverage of the 2008 Frank K. Berry U.S. Women's Chess Championship over at Chess Femme News for Round 3. Please check it out and give me lots of visitors and page views, thank you very much! I'm wondering when Dylan Loeb McClain over at The New York Times is going to write a story on the 2008 championships? Is he on vacation? Is he dead? His last posting (as of the time of writing this entry) at his Gambit blog is May 6th. Hmmm, not good, not good at all. Psssst, hey McClain, I'm giving you a hint here because you have the same surname (albeit a different spelling) as my own wonderful McLean man - you've got to give American chessplayers a little more respect!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...