Sunday, June 1, 2008

Oy!

Hola darlings! Yes, I'm still alive and kicking (sort of). I spent the better part of the past two days putting togther my June column for Chessville. Argggh! It always takes longer than I think it will and this month I had the addition of the U.S. Women's Chess Championship to write about. It's not as if I haven't gone through this exercise before and, by now, I should know better. But I swear to you I thought that, since I'd already had so much written before hand, and since I already had the news published both here and at Chess Femme News, it wouldn't take any time at all to put the June 1st column together. Ha! It took all day Saturday, starting before 9 a.m. until I hit a wall at 8 p.m. (I'd collapsed into bed before 8:30) and most of the day today (again starting before 9:00 a.m. and sending off the final draft of the second column shortly after 7 this evening). BUT - soon, it will be posted at Chessville (I hope). Meanwhile, before I collapse one more I'll try and post a few things...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...