Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yet More Decorating Redux!

Okay, okay, I know, I'm boring you all to tears with this never-ending stream of photos of my guest room and my room. Today it's my room - it's more finished than not, except for an area rug which I have not yet been successful in tracking down (at a reasonable price). I'm trying to remember the changes I've made since the last set of photos: (1) New print above headboard (2) Swapped out prints on wall between closet and window with old prints I had on hand (my little birds) (3) A sleek new slipcover on the wing chair (4) New lamp on dresser (not shown) (5) Addition of the eyelet embroidered bedskirt over the black ruffled bedskirt (6) One of my Christmas, 2008 photos of Mr. Don displayed above wing chair Changes for the summer season will be a swap-out of curtains (back to my star-spangled semi-sheers, with the red/black/white floral valances added), removal of the wonderfully warm comforter (would be too hot and heavy for summer) and replace it with a solid red spread. And maybe a lacy white top sheet and shams.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...