Thursday, May 17, 2012

Queens, Queens and More Queens...

Queens were all over the news today:

Disco Queen Donna Summer Dies at Age 63
Tampa Bay Times
May 17, 2012

I danced away many a Friday and Saturday night at Victor's (one of the premiere pick-up joints in its hey-day) to Donna Summer's songs back in my 20s.  Gosh, she was so beautiful.



Queen of Bollywood Aishwarya Ray Called "Fat" After Birth of Child
U.S. Magazine
May 17, 2012

She's not losing the weight she gained during her first pregnancy (daughter born November, 2011) fast enough for some assholes.




From one very out of touch queen (of Spain) to one very in touch queen (of the British Commonwealth) - F(orget) U!
AFP
May 17, 2012
Queen snubs Queen's Jubilee Celebration Invitation
Queen Sofia looks sour; Queen Elizabeth II looks pretty in pink :)
Obviously planned that way, this photo is from the BBC, after all...

Queen of Controversy, Jane Fonda, Glam at 74
May 17, 2012
I didn't look like this when I was a smoking hot 21 year old!  Geez Louise, what does this woman drink -- I want some!

And she's 74?  What?  Seems like yesterday I was watching Barbarella at the movie theatre trying desperately to appear nonchalant as I watched the shennigans on the screen!  LOL!  Tame stuff now but back then - wow, near blew my hair out by its roots!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...