Thursday, August 22, 2019

Well, You Can't Say I Didn't Warn You...

Starting off such a lovely morning here in good ol' Milwaukee, I am greeted by these headlines:


From The New York Daily News.  Oh, and so as not to leave anything out for the fake "Christians" who are willing to be Judases to the faith as long as Trump keeps appointing "conservative" Judges who all hate females, he also parroted a nut case that had been on Fox and Friends earlier in the day and called himself "The Chosen One."

I've been telling my friends and family since he commenced his campaign in 2015 (and never stopped) that Trump is the Antichrist.  I believe it.  Just wait - it WILL get worse.  Every time you think he's gone off the cliff, he does something even worse.  Remember - this is the man that some of  YOU voted for, and he has control over the "nuclear football."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...