Saturday, February 9, 2008

$10,000 Will Buy...

From uberview.com [ February 8th, 2008 @ 8:42 pm ] ... [ C. S. Magor ] Mammoth Ivory Chess Set will make you King of the Chess Club I was never in the chess club at school. At times, though I was tempted to join, it and the people in it; were never quite my flavor. That is not to say I do not enjoy a game of chess, on the contrary, I love the occasional game. I cannot think of any better way to spend an evening than with a fine cigar, a nip of Bowmore Mariner Single Malt Scotch Whiskey and a Mammoth Ivory Collector Series Signature Chess Set with pieces made from 40,000-year-old mammoth ivory. This is no ebony and ivory board, it is all ivory. The white pieces retain their original color, while the black pieces are stained black. As you might imagine it has a price tag to match its rarity. But hey, it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and they throw in the leather base pads for free. The board materials they use are pretty sweet too, featuring amboyna, ebony and spalted maple. Price $10,000

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...