Sunday, April 12, 2009

This and That

Happy Easter! I ate way too much, I feel like a bloated bear! But my sister makes the best ham and gravy, yum!
Here is some reading that I found interesting:
Russia is facing a depopulation time-bomb
Check out the - as the Daily Grail put it - "cosmic hand ripping the fabric of the universe" (image above). So cool!
How do you tell a shaman from a priest? Sounds like the lead-in to a one liner...
Epigram of lamb - who knew it was something to eat? Not me!
Susan Polgar's latest column is available in the Lubbock Avalanche Journal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's an interesting chess video going over part of Judit Polgar's controversial loss against the top man in chess of the day Kasparov:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLvBcj1myns

She should have had the decision of that game reversed! Can you look into the story a bit more and post some details on it?

Jan said...

Hi, Sure, I'll be happy to post some information about the infamous Kasparov move that wasn't a move after all. I'll see what I can look up relatively quickly from my books at home and put up a new post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...