Saturday, August 29, 2009

4-3-2: The Number of the Goddess Revisited

We seem to have struck a nerve with our Las Vegas Showgirls article on 4-3-2 (the Number of the Goddess). I'm sure I've posted about that here earlier but I'll be damned if I can find the links now. Feel free to hunt around, darlings! I periodically receive emails about 4-3-2 and have published some of their contents here (maybe under numerology?) before. Here is the latest info I received - worthy of checking out further, although I think that Hoagland is mostly full of baloney: From: AnakinDV To: RHHannaHH Sent: 8/28/2009 7:03:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time Subj: Hoagland and M
this is what we do with 432
C.o.T.M. - Home 432 ^ 2 =186624 SOL Our Sun speed of light ***NESTOR***

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...