Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chess in Translation

For those of you who don't know the Cyrillic alphabet (me) and don't read Russian (me), here is an excellent website that I am adding to our favorite links here:  Chess in Translation.  It provides very good (not Google) translations of Russian chess news into English!  Yippee! 

The site was put together by "MishanP," a long-time poster at Michael Greengard's (Mig) chess blog The Daily Dirt.  I try to visit Mig's blog regularly because the posts are often very entertaining and I like the wide range of insights the posters offer without, for the most part, a lot of flaming each other, very little name calling and little crass allusions or filthy language.  I don't know who MishanP is but thank you very much!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...