Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012 Tata Steel

I'm watching an excellent Nova special on PBS right now, "Masterpiece," about the painting that might be a previously unknown Leonardo DaVinci drawing!  Absolutely fascinating...  I'm learning a lot about the world of art experts and fraudulent works of art -- how people try to sniff out frauds and how the fraudsters try to fool the experts. 

Excited -- my purchases have started to arrive.  Tonight I opened the box from - get ready for it - LAMPLUST - and was just so struck by how beautiful those LED "burl wood" wall sconces are!  Can't wait to put them up this weekend, darlings! 

In a larger box is the stand-alone oiled-bronze finish towel holder, woooo wooooo!  I didn't open the box but tucked it out of the way until I can open it and assemble the towel holder this weekend.  Hopefully all the pieces will be there for both the wall sconces and the towel holder!  Soon, I hope my upstairs bath will look like a "masterpiece" itself :)

Ladies' standings:

Group B
Standings after round 10
1.Harikrishna, P.8
2.L'Ami, E.
Motylev, A.
7
4.Bruzon, L.
5.Reinderman, D.
Tiviakov, S.
5
7.Nyzhnik, I.
8.Ernst, S.
Lahno, K.
Potkin, V.
Timman, J.
Vocaturo, D.
4
13.Cmilyte, V.
Harika, D.

Group C
Standings after round 10
1.Turov, M.8
2.Tikkanen, H.
3.Adhiban, B.7
4.Brandenburg, D.
Grover, S.
Sadler, M.
6
7.Goudriaan, E.
Paehtz, E.
Tania, S.
10.Schut, L.4
11.Danielian, E.
Haast, A.
Hopman, P.
Ootes, L.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...