Thursday, February 21, 2008

Star Wars and Science Exhibit!

How cool is this! I remember standing in line in 1977 with four other friends at 3 in the morning to see the very first Star Wars movie. The wait was worth it. I remember being totally blown away by what came on the screen - and the story grabbed me from the very first moment. What femme did NOT want to be Princess Leia, and the young hung, Han Solo (played by Harrison Ford, who is now 65, eek!). My old grainy, bootlegged copies of the VHS tapes of Star Wars III, IV and V still give me a thrill. Oh, those were the days, my friends, those were the days... The Franklin Institute Science Museum (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is hosting a special exhibit entitled "Star Wars - Where Science Meets Imagination," February 9 - May 4, 2008.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...